This program offers students who want to study abroad in Grenoble the opportunity to take two international business courses in English over a four-week term at one of the most respected business schools in Europe.
Pre Departure Services
@api Online System
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Medical and Life Insurance
Excursions (overnight, day)
Social and Cultural Activities
Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
Monthly Transit Pass
Train from Paris to Grenoble
Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and Global Leadership Academy
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Students must submit the supplemental application form, four passport-sized photos and a resume with their application.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission but it is recommended.
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- 1 essay: Motivation & Personal Objectives: “Why are you interested in our particular program?”
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport