Gain professional experience in the classroom, working part-time as a teacher’s assistant with a local English teacher. You decide what to do with the rest of your free time!
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
On Site Services
Housing with Local Host family
Medical, Life Travel Insurance
On-Site Program Orientation (2 days in Torino)
Public School Visit (to understand the education system)
Cohort Introduction (meet other TAs)
Meals (breakfast and dinner daily; lunch on school days)
On-Site Support from Partner, Host School, and Host Family
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and Global Leadership Academy
- 20-30 years old
- College degree or college student
- Basic knowledge of Italian
- Background check
- Cover letter including: Your goals/motivations for choosing this particular program. Background skills, training or experience you have that may be relevant. Special hobbies/interests. Prior international study/travel/volunteer/work experience.
- Your goals/motivations for choosing this particular program.
- Background skills, training or experience you have that may be relevant.
- Special hobbies/interests.
- Prior international study/travel/volunteer/work experience.
- $150 deposit (considered a portion of the total program cost)