Be a part of a nation-wide initiative to increase the English language ability of Thailand's youth. Teach English, or a subject you specialize in, to primary or secondary students. In Thailand, the ability to communicate well in English is a highly sought-after skill. For Thai students, it is a means not only of communicating with westerners but of gaining access to a good university and having better job opportunities. As a native English speaking instructor, you will not only be in demand but highly respected. Local salary and housing included!
Pre Departure Services
Orientation Materials and Resources
Access to International Phone Plans
API Alumni Network
Airfare Bonus (if you start in May)
On Site Services
Medical, Life Travel Insurance
6-day On-Site Orientation (Bangkok - May, or Chiang Mai - October)
Transportation to Placement from Orientation Site
On-Site Support from Partner and Host School
Visa and Work Permit
End of Contract Bonus
Re-Entry Materials and Support
Alumni Network and Global Leadership Academy
- 21-60 years old
- Native-English speakers or possess near-native level English proficiency (Applications of non-native English speakers will be considered if they possess a degree in Education, Math or Science, and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- Application form
- Cover letter including:Background skills, training or experience you have that may be relevant. Special hobbies/interests. Prior international study/travel/volunteer/work experience.
- Background skills, training or experience you have that may be relevant.
- Special hobbies/interests.
- Prior international study/travel/volunteer/work experience.
- $150 non-refundable deposit (applies to overall program cost)
- Supplementary application materials due after provisional acceptance