API Fall Fair Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The API Abroad 2021 Fall Fair Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 8/01/2021 and ends on 12/31/2021 (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Academic Programs International (the ”Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries (defined below) and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years or older (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Grand Prize: Winner will receive $1000 Flight Voucher to American Airlines (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $1000)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards, vouchers, and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, which may include blackout dates. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of U.S. and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by following the instructions to complete and submit an inquiry form at Study Abroad Fairs or an online entry form on a landing page hosted by API Abroad at the following universities: Schreiner University, Concordia University, Nebraska Longwood University, University of Georgia, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Fitchburg State University, Augustana University, University of Texas Arlington, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, University of South Dakota, University of North Dakota, Johnson & Wales Viterbo University, University of New Hampshire, North Dakota State University, Winona State University, Luther College, Baruch College, University of Texas at Austin, Adelphi University, Northwest Missouri State University, Norwich University, Bryant University, Central Michigan University, Kean University, University of Arkansas, Rider University, Washington & Lee University, Northeastern University, Western Kentucky University, Moravian University, University of Nebraska, Lincoln Endicott College, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bethel University, University of Hartford, Concordia University Wisconsin, Texas Tech University, University of Alabama, University of North Carolina at Asheville, St. Cloud State University, University of Minnesota Duluth, Skidmore College, Lasell College, Xavier University, Trinity University, Chapman University, Southwestern University, Salve Regina University, Concordia University Ann Arbor, Texas A&M University, College Station, Florida A&M University, James Madison University, Northern State University, Bowling Green State University, Curry College, University of South Carolina, Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia Tech University, University of Wisconsin-Stout, University of Massachusetts Boston, Texas Lutheran University, Emporia State University, East Tennessee State University, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Florida Atlantic University, University of Florida, Sam Houston State University, University of Houston Clear Lake, University of Wisconsin-Platteville, North Central College, Christopher Newport University, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, Grand Valley State University, Mississippi State University, University of North Texas, University of North Carolina Wilmington, University of Rhode Island, Siena College, University of Texas at San Antonio, Oregon State University, Texas Woman’s University, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, The Citadel Elon University, Meredith College, Campbell University, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Winthrop University, University of Central Florida, North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, Clemson University, College of Charleston, University of Pittsburgh, Texas State University, Southern Methodist University, Emmanuel College, Furman University, Oklahoma State University, Miami University, University of Memphis, Marietta College, Saint Anselm College, Boston College, Appalachian State University, Ohio University, Saginaw Valley State University, University of Houston, Downtown Seattle University, University of Alaska Anchorage, University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Alaska Southeast, Eastern Washington University, University of California, Santa Cruz, Washington State University, University of Tampa, Baker University, Colorado State University, Auburn University, Campbellsville University, Florida International University, Georgia State University, Kennesaw State University, Liberty University, McDaniel College, New College of Florida, Old Dominion University, Radford University, Rhodes College, Salisbury University, Shepherd University, Stevenson University, Tuskegee University, University of Alabama in Huntsville, University of Kentucky, University of Lynchburg, University of Mary Washington, University of Maryland, Eastern Shore University of Maryland, Baltimore County, University of South Alabama, University of Tennessee Chattanooga, Virginia Commonwealth University, West Virginia University, Berea College, Berry College, Butler University, Elizabethtown College, Haverford College, Kent State University, Marian University, Mayville State University, Morgan State University, Ohio Dominican University, Otterbein University, Pennsylvania State University, Altoona Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Texas Wesleyan University, University of Maryland, College Park, University of Missouri-St. Louis, University of North Florida, University of Pittsburgh, Bradford University of Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Virginia State University, Virginia Wesleyan University, Xavier University of Louisiana, Castleton University, Dean College, Fisher College, Hartwick College, Manhattanville College, Marist College, Massachusetts College of Art, Mount Saint Mary College, Mount Wachusett Community College, New England College, Regis College, Rhode Island College, Rivier University, Roger Williams University, Salem State University, Simmons University, Stonehill College, University of Maine, University of Maine at Farmington, University of Southern Maine, Wellesley College, Drake University, Pittsburg State University, University Of Kansas, University of Nebraska Lincoln, University of Nebraska Omaha, Upper Iowa University, Washburn University, Albright College, Amherst College, Bentley University, Carnegie Mellon University, Clark University, Cornell University, CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Elms College, Fitchburg State, University Georgian, Court University, Grove City College, Kean University, King’s College, Le Moyne College, New York Institute of Technology, Ramapo College, Seton Hall University, Shippensburg University, Springfield College, St. Joseph’s College-New York, Stevens Institute of Technology, Stockton University, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of New Haven, Wagner College, Western New England University, Westfield State University, Widener University, Worcester State University, Johnson & Wales University, Charlotte, Becker College, Alverno College, Austin College, Carthage College, Central State University, Cleveland State University, College of Wooster, DePaul University, Eastern Illinois University, Edgewood College, Governors State University, Loyola University, Chicago, Tarleton State University, University of Akron, University Of Dayton, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Texas at Dallas, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, West Texas A&M University, Western Michigan University, California Lutheran University, California State University, Chico, California State University, Long Beach, California State University, San Marcos, Loyola Marymount University, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Regis University, Saint Mary’s College of California, University of California, Davis, University of California, Irvine, University of California, Los Angeles, University of California, Riverside, University of California, San Diego, University of Northern Colorado, University of San Francisco, University of Wyoming, Westminster College, Utah, Whittier College, American University, Bridgewater State University, Emerson College, Framingham State University, Lesley University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Providence College, University of Connecticut, University of New England, Chatham University, Frostburg State University, Kutztown University, Mercyhurst University, Prairie View A&M University, Saint Peter’s University, St. Edward’s University, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, York College of Pennsylvania, Boise State University, Central Washington University, Eastern Oregon University, Saint Martin’s University, University of California, Berkeley, University of California, Merced, or Washington State University Vancouver (each, an Entry”). Entrant’s submission of a completed inquiry form at Study Abroad Fairs or an online entry form constitutes one (1) entry into the Promotion. One entry per person.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about four to six (4 – 6) weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by contact information provided in the Entry Information up to five (5) business days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within three (3) business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury, damage and/or death to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, a pandemic, epidemic, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total number of prizes stated in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER NAME/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to API Abroad Spring Fair Giveaway, 301 Camp Craft Road, Austin, TX 78746. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 3 business days after the Promotion Period has ended. The Winner will be posted on this page after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: API Abroad, 301 Camp Craft Road, Austin, TX 78746, [email protected]