There is still time to apply to Spring 2022 API programs! Below please find application deadlines* for our study abroad and virtual programs for the coming terms. We’ve included links to get you to the right page on our website, along with the deadlines for each program. If you’re unsure about which opportunity is right for you, our Program Finder can help you identify the option that best fits your academic, professional, and personal goals!
- Jan Term Intensive French Language Studies at Institut Catholique de Paris: Nov 21, 2021
- Jan Term Intensive French Language Studies in the French Alps: Nov 27, 2021
- Jan Term Intensive Language Studies in Salamanca: Nov 23, 2021
- Maymester Differential Equations in Seville: Feb 1, 2022
- Maymester Health Sciences and Shadowing in Costa Rica: Feb15, 2022
- Short-Term (May) Intensive French Language Studies in the French Alps: Mar 20, 2022
- Short-Term (May) Intensive Language Studies in Salamanca: Mar 22, 2022
- Viña del Mar: Oct 31, 2021
- San José: Nov 15 or Nov 28, 2021 (depending on program)
- Kraków: Nov 30, 2021
- Madrid: Feb 1, 2022 (Spring Spanish Language and Culture Studies)
- Salamanca: Feb 1, 2022 (Spring Spanish Language and Culture Studies)
- Virtual Study Programs through Parsons Paris, Universidad de Salamanca, Universidad Veritas, Université Grenoble Alpes: Various deadlines depending on session – check program pages for details.
- Community Engagement Lab: Jan 7, 2022
- Innovation Lab: Jan 7, 2022
- Virtual Global Internship:
- Spring 1 Session: Nov 15, 2021
- Spring 2 Session: Feb 1, 2022
*As a reminder, applicants should check with their home university’s study abroad office to confirm deadlines and application policies.
Please reach out to API if you have any questions about how to apply to one of API’s exciting programs!