There is still time to apply for Fall 2022 and Academic Year 2022-2023 programs! Below are the application deadlines* for our study and intern abroad programs, as well as virtual programs for the upcoming sessions. We’ve included links to get you to the right page on our website, along with the deadlines for each program. If you’re unsure about which opportunity is right for you, reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll help you identify the program that meets your academic, professional, and personal goals!
Study and Intern Abroad Programs
Why Argentina: Go from big, bustling cities to gorgeous countryside, mountains and glorious beaches. Argentina literally has it all, and for less! Intimidated by time zone adjustment? Don’t be! Travel to Argentina and you’ll only be one hour off from US Eastern time. Learn more about Argentina here. Learn more about Argentina here.
- Social Sciences, Spanish Language, and Latin American Culture in Argentina, application deadline 7/15/22
Why Costa Rica: Complete classes in a tropical island paradise! In Costa Rica, you’ll be close to beaches, mountains, national parks, as well as modern attractions such as museums and theaters. Plus, the people are incredibly warm and welcoming! Learn more about Costa Rica here.
- Sustainability and Environmental Studies in Costa Rica, application deadline 8/1/22
- Spanish Language and Latin American Studies in Costa Rica, application deadline 8/1/22
- Multidisciplinary and Environmental Studies in Costa Rica, application deadline 8/1/22
Why Croatia: Explore, study, and live in one of the world’s most spectacular medieval walled cities—Dubrovnik! Look out at stunning views of the Adriatic Sea located close to beautiful beaches and numerous natural wonders. Wander around this fantastic walkable and charming town and gaze at medieval architecture. Learn more about Croatia here.
- Semester Business, Communications, and STEM Studies at University of Dubrovnik, application deadline 7/15/22
NEW Program in London, England!
Get your MBA in London for less cost and in less time! In just one year, you will gain a thorough grasp of financial management, business economics and how to manage both organizations and people. You’ll move on to examine the principles of strategic management, how to implement global marketing strategies and conduct business research. Not only do students have the opportunity to undertake a for-credit internship during the program but also can apply also for a two-year post-study work visa in the UK after they graduate!
Learn more or apply now: MBA at Richmond University in London, application deadline 7/15/22
Why Ireland: Immerse yourself in the lush beauty and scenic landscapes that Ireland offers! Live like a local and study at Maynooth University, located a short distance from Dublin city center. Dig into the ancient roots of this unique country while experiencing charming Irish hospitatlity. Learn more about Ireland.
- Full Curriculum at Maynooth University in Dublin, application deadline 7/8/22
Why Italy: Can you say iconic? No matter where you are in Italy, be it the Tuscan countryside, the thriving city of Rome with all of its incredible sights, or the colorful and gorgeous city of Florence, there is always something fun to see and do. Learn more about Italy.
- Semester Communications, Management, International Relations and Fine Arts in Rome, application deadline 7/1/22
Please reach out to API at [email protected] if you have any questions about how to apply to one of API’s exciting programs!
*As a reminder, applicants should check with their home university’s study abroad office to confirm deadlines and application policies.
- Gap Social Sciences, Spanish Language, and Latin American Culture in Argentina, application deadline 7/15/22
- Gap Sustainability and Environmental Studies in Costa Rica, application deadline 8/1/22