We are excited to announce that we have extended application deadlines for several of our most popular Summer and Fall 2021 programs!
Many of API’s Fall 2021 programs have standing deadlines in mid-April and beyond, so visit the API website to discover all the options available to you for enriching study or intern abroad experiences this fall!
As a reminder, applicants should check with their home university’s study abroad office to confirm deadlines and application policies.
- Buenos Aires, Academic Year Early Start Semester Argentine and Latin American Studies Program: April 10
- San Joaquín de Flores, Summer Spanish Language in Costa Rica, Session 2: April 15
- San José, Summer Business Spanish and Corporate Social Responsibility in Costa Rica: April 15
- San José, Summer Multidisciplinary and Environmental Studies in Costa Rica, Session 2: April 15
- San José, Summer Latin American Health Care Studies in Costa Rica, Session 2: April 15
- London, Summer Full Curriculum at the London School of Economics, Summer Sessions 1 and 2: April 15 (Session 3 standing deadline is April 30.)
- Grenoble, Summer Intensive Language Studies in the French Alps: May 1
- Grenoble, Summer Language and Culture Studies in the French Alps: May 1
- Paris, Summer Intensive Language Studies in Paris: April 15
- Paris, Summer High School French Language and High School Immersion: April 15
- Barcelona, Summer Intensive Language Studies at Universitat de Barcelona, Session 2: April 15
- Barcelona, Summer Spanish and Catalan Studies at Universitat Pompeu Fabra: April 1
- Granada, Summer Intensive Language Studies: April 15
- Granada, Summer Spanish Language and Culture Studies: April 15
- Madrid, Summer Spanish Language, Humanities and Business Studies: April 15
- Salamanca, Summer Spanish Language and Culture Studies: May 1
- Salamanca, Summer High School Spanish Language and Culture: May 1
The following API Summer 2021 programs are also still open for application (standing deadlines noted):
- Community Engagement Lab: May 1
- Innovation Lab: May 1
- Virtual Short-term French Study with Université Grenoble Alpes: May 17
U.S./VIRTUAL: (Optional in-person experiences offered in Austin, Charleston, Chicago and San Diego.)
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing: May 31
- Investing for Social Good: May 31
- Social Justice, Diversity & Inclusion: May 31
Please reach out to API if you have any questions about how to apply to one of API’s exciting programs!